We request you to read the terms carefully.
1. By accepting a quote, you agree to and accept the terms and conditions of Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited. Acceptance can be verbal, by email, payment of Initiation, signing a quote.
2. All estimates/quotes are based on our understanding of your requirements and as per given time-frame. Any changes to the functionality including micro-improvements, may incur additional costs accordingly. Please ensure and clarify our understanding in a face to face or electronic meeting.
3. Clients to ensure that we have included all requirements in the quotes/proposals/estimates and that we fully understand their requirements. Clients must provide us with clear guidelines along with the flow or specific details they may require. When such details are not provided, we will proceed with our understanding of the requirements and quote accordingly. At a later stage, if a discrepancy arises, it may lead to additional costs to accommodate the changes. Thus, it is essential that you clarify every aspect of your website development and ensure that you have been quoted on the right requirements.
4. Any complexity related to specific tasks, must be advised in advance and included in the proposal for costing purposes. We operate in good faith and rely on our clients to disclose the full picture at the time of quotation. Any discrepancy arising due to unclear requirements will not be borne by Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited.
5. Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited will make every effort to complete the project/changes in the given time frame. Reasonable delays are accepted if functionalities are redefined or modified.
6. Any delays at client’s end, may delay the project and proposed time frames and may incur additional costs.
7. Any bugs (programming errors) reported during or just after the development does not attract additional charges.
8. Any re-work on an already completed task will attract additional charges. Any changes in the design after the design approval will incur additional charges.
9. Any modifications requested during the development or after the Go-Live approval will incur additional charges. All additional work, over and above the estimates is charged separately. Under no circumstances will Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited be liable for any delays caused by change in the project brief.
10. Website/application content and all related materials need to be provided to us within the first weeks of starting the project. Any delays thereafter may delay the project and may incur additional charges if it goes beyond reasonable time frame.
11. Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
12. Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on Android, iPhone and iPads. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
13. If your website/application is not hosted on a Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited server, any additional man-hours that may be required due to any server or network related issues are not covered in our quotes and may be charged separately.
14. Please note that at any stage during the project, stalling of the project for over two calendar months will incur $99/week administration costs. Furthermore, it may increase the previously approved estimates. If you require the project to be put on hold, please advise us in writing in advance. To put the project on hold without incurring additional charges, we will need the account to be up to date based on the work done. Further details can be discussed if such a situation arises.
15. Depending upon the functionalities required, there may be 3rd party components such as Third Party Payment Gateways or SSL certificates involved in building a website/application. Although Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited does its best in recognising the suitability of any such component, any unforeseen limitations of 3rd party components are beyond our control. Any third-party component purchase costs (such as SSL, Payment gateway, Google Adwords, Plug-in licenses etc) are not included in our quotes.
16. Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited takes no responsibility of any open source products such as WordPress, Open Source carts, Joomla etc. It is clients responsibility to update all components and third party softwares. We suggest you to take regular back-ups to avoid any disruptions.
17. The client must recognise that at times there may be unforeseen circumstances that will delay the development process, particularly with reference to the integration of third party software. We will try our best to complete the project as agreed in the proposal. As long as it is within a reasonable period, the client agrees not to penalise us for any genuine delay, when every effort to keep the project on the proposed schedule is taken.
18. Domain registration/renewal etc charges are not included as a part of any project/proposal unless mentioned otherwise. If required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client.
19. Hosting charges are not included in the quotations unless mentioned otherwise. Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited can organise an appropriate hosting solution if required, a quote for which will be submitted separately and approved by the client. Where clients decide to organise their own hosting, we should be consulted before finalising the type of hosting and database, as it should meet the requirements of the technology used for the development. Please note that we’ll require full access with hosting support for testing and deploying the application. Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited will not be liable for any delays or errors caused by direct or indirect actions of the hosting company.
20. Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited generally builds and tests the websites/applications on our own servers or hosted domains. Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited cannot give access to their test servers and test websites to the clients or any third party. The website/application can be transferred-off to a nominated 3rd party server upon full payment of all invoices and dues.
21. Notwithstanding any other provision in the agreement, in consideration of the Customer entering into this agreement with Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited, upon full payment of any outstanding invoices, Eternity Web Solutions(OPC) Private Limited will grant an unconditional license to the Customer to reproduce, publish, communicate, use, exploit, vary, or otherwise deal with 1) the graphics, 2) texts and 3) images used in the published website and associated of form and functionality. This will not include the intellectual property relating to the production of the website including the digital strategies, programming codes, database structures, scripts, forms or functionalities.
22. All communications/correspondences are generally done via emails. It is client’s responsibility to keep us updated with their relevant email addresses.